Are you looking for Toyota Tundra bolt pattern? or just want to know about the Toyota Tundra lug pattern? We’ll explain everything you need to know about the Toyota Tundra Bolt Pattern.
There are two ways to find the bolt pattern of your Toyota Tundra. You can either take the outside edge of one bolt and measure to the center of the opposite bolt.
Then you can multiply the diameter of that imaginary circle by the number of bolts. The result is the bolt pattern. Using these two measurements, you will find the bolt pattern of your car.
- 1 Toyota Tundra Wheel Bolt Pattern
- 2 Toyota Tundra Rim Width
- 3 Toyota Tundra Tire Size
- 4 Toyota Tundra Lug Pattern and The Center Bore
- 5 Toyota Tundra Standard Rim and Tire Size
Toyota Tundra Wheel Bolt Pattern
When you want to install new wheels, you need to know the wheel bolt pattern for your Toyota Tundra. Luckily, it is relatively simple to determine the correct size and bolt pattern for your rims.
You can easily find out your bolt pattern by looking at the center of the bolt across from your stud. You can then add the number of bolts to get the diameter. The bolt pattern will determine the size of your tire.
Once you know the bolt pattern for your Tundra, you can start shopping for new wheels. Measure the distance between the outer edge of one bolt and the center of the opposing bolt. This will give you the overall diameter of the bolt pattern for your Tundra. Once you know the exact measurement, you can determine which type of wheels will fit your car.
If you own a Toyota Tundra manufactured from 2007 – Present, you should be aware that the bolt pattern is 5×5.9 inches (5x150mm), the center bore is 4.33 inches (110.1 mm), and there are five lug nuts with a thread size of M14 x 1.5 that need to be tightened with 96.6 lb-ft (131Nm) of force.
The Toyota Tundra manufactured between 2000 and 2006 has a bolt pattern of 6 x 5.5 inches (6×139.7mm), with a center bore of 4.18 inches (106.1 mm). It requires six lug nuts that need to be tightened with 83 lb-ft (113Nm) of force.
The wheel bolt pattern for your Toyota Tundra is 5 X 150 mm. Choosing the correct wheel is important, as improper ones can cause premature tire wear, feathering, and cupping problems.
It is recommended that you use OEM wheels when buying new wheels. Using aftermarket wheels can affect your car’s fuel consumption and speedometer readings and can lead to fines in some states.
It is important to note that you should also check the offset of your Toyota Tundra wheels. The offset is often printed on the mounting plate, the spoke back, or the back of the wheel. This offset is usually indicated by the letters ET.
Toyota Tundra Rim Width
The rim width of your Toyota Tundra is an important factor when choosing your tires. It will determine the size of your tires, as a narrow rim will make your tires narrower. However, be careful when choosing the correct rims, as the rim width can change during fitment. Also, the quality of the rims you choose may affect the width of your tires, as high-quality tires can stretch as much as 5 mm.
When choosing the right rims for your Toyota Tundra, you should also consider the bolt pattern of the wheels. This bolt pattern is 5 X 150mm. If the bolt pattern is wrong, you might end up with premature tire wear, cupping, or feathering.
To prevent these problems, you should check the bolt pattern monthly. If you find that the bolts have become loose, it is time to replace the tires. Ideally, you should replace your tires every 30,000 to 50,000 miles.
Toyota Tundra Tire Size
When replacing your wheels and tires, you need to know the tire size that fits your Toyota Tundra’s bolt pattern. This information can be found in your car’s owner’s manual. Also, you should look at the offset of your current wheels to find the right offset for your car.
When choosing the correct tire size for your Toyota Tundra, you should consider the driving conditions and weather. Many drivers in four-season states purchase two sets of tires to maximize their performance and safety. Other drivers prefer all-season tires for convenience. No matter what type of driving you do, you will want to ensure that your Toyota Tundra is properly protected.
Your Charger’s rim width can also affect the tire size. A wide rim will require a wider tire, while a narrow rim will require a narrower one. Moreover, the rim width may change during the fitment process. In addition, the width of your tire will vary depending on the quality of the tire. High-quality tires can stretch as much as 5mm.
Toyota Tundra Lug Pattern and The Center Bore
Another important factor to consider is the center bore. The center bore is the diameter of the hole where the hub and rim meet. If the center bores are different, you might not be able to get a proper fit. If this is the case, you should make sure you select a wheel with the same center bore size. Otherwise, your wheels might lose grip when you turn corners.
In addition to the lug diameter, rim width is another important factor to consider. If you don’t know the bolt diameter, you might consider using an adapter. Adapters allow you to change the lug pattern.
Toyota Tundra Standard Rim and Tire Size
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 3.4 V6 (190 hp) is 245/70R16 and the standard rim size is 7Jx16 ET15.
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.7 V8 (240 hp) is 265/70R16 and the standard rim size is 7Jx16 ET15.
Toyota Tundra Model 2005
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.0 V6 (245 hp) is 245/70R16 and the standard rim size is 7Jx16 ET15.
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.7 V8 (282 hp) is 265/70R16 and the standard rim size is 7Jx16 ET15.
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.0 V6 (236 hp) is 245/70R16 and the standard rim size is 7Jx16 ET15.
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.7 V8 (271 hp) is 265/70R16 and the standard rim size is 7Jx16 ET15.
Toyota Tundra Model 2007 – 2010
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.0 V6 (236 hp), 4.7 V8 (276 hp), 5.7 V8 (381 hp) is 245/70R16 and the standard rim size is 8Jx18 ET60.
Model 2011 – 2013
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.0 V6 (270 hp), 4.6 V8 (310 hp), 5.7 V8 (381 hp) is 255/70R18 and the standard rim size is 8Jx18 ET60.
Toyota Tundra Model 2014 – Present
- The standard tire size for the Toyota Tundra 4.0 VVT-i (270 hp), 4.6 VVT-i (310 hp), 5.7 VVT-i (381 hp) is 255/70R18 and the standard rim size is 8Jx18 ET60.